Traditional sales training and development activities treat everyone the same. Regardless of need, everyone goes through the same programs and receives the same tools. This approach is inefficient and antiquated.
Consider the benefits of SPI-1 assessments:
- SPI-1 includes a proven competency library for 25 unique sales roles. You don’t need to take 6 months and pay an Organizational Development consultant tens of thousands of dollars to develop custom, unproven models.
- SPI-1 includes proven knowledge and behavioral assessments that map to our learning library. You don’t need to spend money on a third-party assessment provider, and then hope their assessment uncovers developmental needs that you can execute upon.
- SPI-1 assessments produce individualized, role-based development plans for your people. No longer will you need to guess what people need nor paint everyone with the same developmental brush.
- SPI-1 assessments enable your salespeople to focus development on the capabilities that matter most, and your sales managers will better focus their coaching on the areas that make that person more successful.
- An SPI-1 license enables you to assess your people without additional fees. This helps you monitor the progression of your people and holds them more accountable for improvement.
- Insight from SPI-1 assessments enable you to manage your sales talent more strategically.